Wednesday, April 29, 2009
texts from last night
So I am in love with this new website that I found. It is called Texts From Last Night and it is amazing! I have often woken up and read texts in my inbox OR outbox that make no sense or are completely ridiculous. This website makes me feel completely normal about such texts. I've also (and this is sad) gotten good at deleting texts while I'm still drunk and don't remember to save myself the embarassment of having to remember what happened the previous night when I was wasted. This website was created a few months ago and you submit texts that you find from the night before. You just have to put your area code, so its anonymous but people know the general vicinity of where all the wastedness is happening. I think it is hilarious. I have gone through and read most of the older archives as well and some of them just crack me up! I hope you all get a kick out of this website as well. I was actually going to post one on the website that I received from JamFla that went something like this "Dear Dave Dragon, please do not fondle me when you come back to bed." but I couldn't remember exactly what the text was because I accidentally deleted it. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dear Dave Dragon,
Please do not fondle me when you come to bed.
Love,
Jamie
lol, that site cracked me up! Amazing- makes me miss college and the complete drunkfest that was my life for those 4 years...
I miss you...AND I am officially addicted to TFLN, look I even used an acronym. Sick.
Post a Comment