Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's been awhile

Well ladies and gents... (if anyone even reads this anymore)    I have decided that perhaps I should rekindle my blog posting. Some interesting things have happened in the past year and I could have been gracing you all with my humiliating and embarassing life stories if only to make you feel a tad better about your own lives! Yeah... I've done that humiliating of things in the past year. Anywho, I still read JamFla's blog religiously and everytime I log in to my page I get stared down by my most recent post,( which happens to be New Years resolutions that I have made no progress on whatsoever) and I figure I can start enlightening others with what is going on in my life, or what isn't. Stay tuned for new updates and posts!

1 comment:

jamfla said...

SOUND THE TRUMPETS OF JOY, DAVE DRAGON HAS RETURNED!!!

I miss your face more. Come visit me, dammit. I plan to grace Ft.Maddy with my presence, and SOON.