
So lately I have been seeing these commercials on TV for this horribly awesome invention called "
Bump-Its." As soon as a I saw this commercial I automatically thought, " JamFla totally would want one of these! I should order one and sent it her way! And I would have done this if it were $9.99 but for $19.99 I just can't afford a Bump It at this juncture in my life. There is not much more I can say for this product because the awfulness pretty much speak for itself.
On a side note, it is almost the 4th of July and I do not have plans this year yet. I don't have to work tonight or tomorrow and not until 5 p.m. on Sunday and I have absolutely NO plans. It blows. And I think Alisha is being forced to hang with her parents all weekend, which I just might have to join in with her.
3 comments:
you think i would look taller if i had one of those??? :)
Turns out I got a set of them for Christmas. Don't believe me? I'll bring them to Fm!!
yeah... when are you coming to FM? soon i hope! i need to ask off work so let me know!!
Post a Comment